Assam AHSEC HSSLC 12th Class Result 2017: How To Check
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) will declare the AHSEC HSSLC 12th Result 2017 on 30 May at 10 am.
The steps to check result are given below:
- Visit the official website for assam results, resultsassam.nic.in.
- Click on the result link for Higher Secondary Examination Result 2017.
- Enter your examination roll number and other details and click on submit.
- View and download your result.
The students may take a printout of the results which is showing up in the page. For official and higher education purposes, the students may need to get the official mark sheets and certificates from the concerned authorities.
Assam HS Result 2017 Declared in Official Website:
Assam Ahsec HS 12th Results 2017 Information:
- Name of Board: – Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
- Name of Examination: – Assam HS 12th Class Examination
- Dates of Examination: – 20th February To 20th March 2017
- Supplementary Exam: – In The Month Of May/June 2017
- Category: – Assam 12th Result 2017
- Status: – Available On 30th May 2017 @ 10 AM
- Official site:- Resultsassam.nic.in
Assam HS Result 2017: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) is going to declare Higher Secondary(HS) results for the academic year 2016-2017 on May 30 i.e., today in their official website. The Assam’s Board (AHSEC) has made all the arrangements to provide easy results for all the students who appeared for the examination. All streams of Assam’s Higher Secondary Results will be declared today.
Fire accident affected AHSEC result badly, which affected when 5,000 to 10,000 answer sheets were gutted in a major fire that happened in an evaluation centre in Jorhat in upper Assam on 3rd March. In 2016, out of 1,90,899 students appeared for HS Arts examination, Pass percentage was 79.92%. The pass percentage was expected to increase a bit in this academic year.
AHSEC had to postponed Class 12 Biology examination since the leaked copies of the question paper were found circulating in some parts of the state and social media website. This was a great drawback which set the Assam Board challenges and made everything to be set after this took a long time.