UBSE 10th Class Results 2017 Declared in Official Website:
UK Board 10th Results 2017 Information:
- Name of Board: – Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE)
- Name of Examination: – Uttarakhand or UK 10th class examinations
- Dates of Examination: – 17th March To 10th April 2017
- Supplementary Exam: – In The Month Of April or May 2017
- Category: – Uttarakhand Matric 10th Result 2017
- Status: – Available On 30th May 2017 (Mostly Expected)
- Official site:– @ uaresults.nic.in
Uttarakhand Board of School Education said that there has no official announcement for the UBSE 10th class results 2017 in the past few weeks. Now, the board member has officially said in a report to NDTV that the results will be released in the last week of May. Now the results will be available at 11 AM tomorrow i.e., May 30 in the official website which can be checked by the students using their seat number.
UBSE 10th Class Results 2017: Uttarakhand Board of School Education is going to announce the results of 10th Class Examnations 2017 on May 30. Students who appeared for the UBSE 10th Class exams can check their results online in the official website. Students have to have their hall ticket / seat number handy to check the results as soon as they are made available by the Uttarakhand Board today
Steps to Check UBSE 10th Class Results 2017:
- Navigate to the official website of UBSE Board.
- The official UBSE website: uaresults.nic.in
- Click on the appropriate result link for Class X, XI or XII examination.
- Enter your examination roll number and other details and click on submit.
- Download your result and take a print copy for future reference.
After the results are announced, the students who are not satisfied with the marks that they get will have the facility to put forward for paper correction they can apply for recorrection or revaluation and for recounting exam papers. The results for UBSE 10th Class Examinations 2017 for the reevaluation and recounting will be out between 10 and 20 days after the date of regular results are announced.