HBSE 10th Class Results 2017 Information
- Name Of The Organization: Haryana Board Of Secondary Education
- Name of The exam: class 10th exam
- date Of Exam: March 2017
- Status: To Be Declared
- Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
Steps To Check HBSE Class 10th Results 2017
- visit the official website of Haryana Board Of School Education
- Click on the link displaying ‘ Haryana Class 10th results 2017‘
- Enter your roll number or name in the provided boxes.
- Click on Find result button
- Check your result
Usually, on the day of result declaration, students get paranoid and are not able to find a reliable source to find their result. Most of the times, the portals like the official site of Haryana Board run slow due to heavy traffic on the site.
Haryana / HBSE 10th Results 2017 Declared @ bseh.org.in
A total of 3,88,205 students appeared for the exam of whom 1,43,676 are girls and 1,75,166 are boys. About 55,654 students appeared for the exams from class 10 Open Schools. The strength of the candidates improved than the previous year as 3.18 lakh people appeared for the 10th class examinations last year.
Haryana / HBSE 10th Results 2017 : The Candidates Who Appeared for Class 10th Examination Which Conducted by Haryana Board of School Education Can Know Feel Relax. The HBSE Going to Release Haryana Class 10th Results 2017 on 20th May for the Exams which held from March 7 to March 25. Nearly 3 Lakh Students Appeared For The Exams at Various Centers Through Out The State Under Tight Inspection.To ensure no malpractice happen, the Board deputed 22652 supervisors and 327 flying squads. Scroll Down Below and Check Out Haryana Board / HBSE 10th Results 2017.