PSEB 10th Class Results 2017 Information:
PSEB is likely to declare Matric results on 22th May 2017. Students can check the results from the direct link provided below.
- Name of Board: – Punjab Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: – PSEB 10th Class Examination
- Dates of Examination: – 28th February To 24th March 2017
- Supplementary Exam: – In The Month Of May 2017
- Category: – PSEB Matric Result 2017
- Status: –(Mostly Tomorrow)
- Official site:– pseb.ac.in
Steps to Check Punjab Board 10th Results 2017:
- Navigate to the official website of PSEB i.e., pseb.ac.in
- Click on Results in the top navigation menu on the homepage.
- You will be taken to the page where you can find the results and click on the top link which says Matriculation Examination Results 2017.
- Enter your roll number and other required details and the results will be displayed.
- Save/Download the results for further reference.
Note: The website might slow down or experience some technical glitch, due to heavy traffic once the results are declared. Candidates are advised to have patience and try again later.
The Punjab School Education Board is a school board based in Chandigarh. It was founded in 1969 under a legislative act of the Government of Punjab to administer the curriculum taught in public schools in the Punjab state and conduct standardised examinations in addition to conducting administration of scholarships, and publishing of textbooks.
PSEB 10th Results 2017 to be Declared in Official Website:
Punjab Board Chairman, Balbir Singh Dhol confirmed that the official results declaration of the class 10 examination will be conducted tomorrow by 11:00 am. The results will be made available for the students and teachers on May 23. The results will be available at pseb.ac.in from 9:00 am, May 23. PSEB Chairman Balbir Singh Dhol will declare the results tomorrow.
. The result can be checked on the official website of Punjab School Education Board (PSEB), pseb.ac.in. Lakhs of students appeared for PSEB Class 10th Exams 2017 and are waiting for the result. The board didn’t confirm anything official but sources show that 10th results will be likely today.