PSEB 10th Class Results 2017 Information:
- Name of Board: – Punjab Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: – PSEB 10th Class Examination
- Dates of Examination: – 28th February To 24th March 2017
- Supplementary Exam: – In The Month Of May 2017
- Category: – PSEB Matric Result 2017
- Status: –(Mostly Expected Today)
- Official site:– pseb.ac.in
The result date has not be confirmed by the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB). However, sources suggest that the result of class 10th is likely today.
Steps to Check Punjab Board 10th Results 2017:
- Navigate to the official website of PSEB i.e., pseb.ac.in
- Click on Results in the top navigation menu on the homepage.
- You will be taken to the page where you can find the results and click on the top link which says Matriculation Examination Results 2017.
- Enter your roll number and other required details and the results will be displayed.
- Save/Download the results for further reference.
Note: The website might slow down or experience some technical glitch, due to heavy traffic once the results are declared. Candidates are advised to have patience and try again later.
PSEB Matric 10th Class Result will be available through many official websites but because of the heavy traffic, the results will be displayed slowly. Candidates should not get unduly worried and instead, they should try to log on after a gap of 5-10 minutes to allow the rush to abate. Trying to log on after every few seconds will only cause things to get worse for them and also inconvenience others too.
More than 3 lakh students appeared for the PSEB 10th class Matric Examinations this year. Last year 3.2 lakh students appeared and Punjab government saw a record 95% pass percentage in which girls outshined boys. This year the state board examinations were delayed due to the assembly elections in 5 states, after which the board exams were successfully conducted from March 14 to March 29.